Join Our Team: Club Secretary Volunteer Opportunity at Birmingham Rockets Basketball Club!
Are you passionate about basketball and eager to contribute to the success of a dynamic sports organisation? Birmingham Rockets Basketball Club is on the lookout for a dedicated individual to take on the pivotal role of Club Secretary on a voluntary basis.
- Manage the organisation of fixtures & assignment of game officials.
- Organise and attend club meetings, recording minutes and maintaining accurate records.
- Collaborate with team leaders to ensure efficient coordination of club activities.
- Assist in the planning and execution of club events and initiatives.
- Handle administrative tasks, such as membership registrations and document filing.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Proficient in basic office software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Enthusiastic about contributing to the success of the Birmingham Rockets Basketball Club.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team.
🌟 What You Gain:
- Valuable experience in sports club management.
- Networking opportunities within the basketball community.
- The satisfaction of contributing to the growth and success of our club.
- A chance to be a key part of the Birmingham Rockets family.
📍 Location: Birmingham, UK
📧 How to Apply:
If you’re ready to make a positive impact and be an integral part of our team, please send your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and relevant skills to email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming a passionate individual to help drive the Birmingham Rockets to new heights!
The deadline for applications is Friday 19th January 2024.
🚀 Make a Difference with Birmingham Rockets Basketball Club! 🏀 #VolunteerOpportunity